Monday, April 09, 2007

A Bit Better and some Turquoise

We had quite a week. I could have shown you piles of used tissues and mounds of dirty clothes and perhaps a full sink, but I didn't. My poor parents arrived for a visit to a house full of sickies! I had such happy expectations for the week of their visit: dinners out, yarn shopping, visiting some local attractions, more yarn shopping...

But the week went more like: plummeting freezing weather, dying plants, coughing and hacking, high temperatures...overall malaise. To top it all off: a visit to the emergency room on Friday-Saturday! Yeah!

Now, we're improving. And I thought I'd add a photo for Colour Week. Turquoise. One of my favorites.

3 comments:

julie said...

a favourite of mine too! Love this worn chair...thanks for joining in!!

Mirre said...

I hope you're all feeling better!
Love that chair!

Miss Frugality said...

Sorry you've all been ill...and hope everyone is better now.
Glad the parcel got to you in one piece.
I'm really enjoying seeing your color week so far.The turquoise chair is such a beautiful shape.