Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Dull Lull

A gray-day field trip to a local tv station.

Well I've been blog-absent and have been feeling a wee bit guilty about it. Or maybe just a little stressed. We've been busy with field trips, schooling, and general life: laundry, cooking, cleaning (well maybe not so much cleaning!), lesson planning for next year, working on our kitchen, firming up travel plans, etc, etc, etc. I haven't done much crafting so I have nothing to show on that front. No 'play' has made me a very dull girl. But I have purchased some goodies to perhaps jump-start some creativity:

Fabrics and this from Reprodepot

Martha's Papers from Michael's

Thanks to Amy's post about Martha's stuff at Michael's, there now will be something of interest to take me there. Oh, and I bought some of this too. Didn't realize it was so popular.

3 comments:

mirre said...

Beautiful new fabrics you bought! I hope they'll bring you in the craft mode again!

my5_kidz said...

Cute, cute, cute!

AmeliaB said...

Love the fabric! I hope you get some "fun" soon.

~Amelia