Thursday, August 02, 2007

A is for Anya

Bella Dia was the very first 'blog' I discovered when, about 2 years ago, I was searching for a pincushion and spotted a lovely felt flower via google's images. Through her site, I found many other blogs and from then on, I had blogitis. Now Bella Dia is beginning an A-Z meme theme: posting things about yourself alphabetically. It's a fun challenge and not sure if I'll be able to do all the letters being that August is busy, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

So...A is for Anya. Our one and only daughter! She was 3 in this picture (she's 12 now). She loved to dress up, loved pinks and purples (hates them now) and wore those plastic high heels until her feet could not fit in them anymore. Think Cinderella's sisters and the glass slipper! Ouch!

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Hi!

I found you through Bella Dia's page -- I am doing the same meme.

You take terrific photos! What kind of camera are you using? I'd love to ask you some questions about light, lens, etc.

I just read your whole blog and enjoyed it very much.

Thanks!