Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No U but V is for Vocabulary

There's something delicious about words. Finding the correct one to convey what you want can be both tricky and tough, but when it is found, it is as Baby Bear says, "Just right."

I admit that I'm a better speller than a vocabulary user. When I'm writing, I don't know what I would do without my thesauri and dictionaries. And I think those little poetry magnets for making up your own ode or prose or haiku could come in quite handy for improving and expanding my words.

About the U: couldn't think of anything except underwater - somewhere I'd rather not be.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I can help you do the button on your sidebar- it's very easy. Just email me ok? It's too much mumbo jumbo for a comment :)

Jennifer