Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Nice Matters Award

award by http://bella-enchanted.blogspot.com

I visited Full Circle's blog today and found to my surprise that she nominated me for the Nice Matters Award. Thank you! I had to laugh though...it comes at a very ironic time - when I was not feeling too nice. Today the kids and I began our official (and very full, not-finished-til-5pm) day of school again. Piano lessons, snack, math at various stages, phonics, vocabulary, reading, reading, reading, history, geography and Physical science (was that studying how water molecules separate or was that my brain separating?)

Anyway, I'm flattered. I've never been awarded anything in blogland before. As the 'official' rules go, I now award 7 people whom I think "are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!" I'd like to add to that description by including those rather new blogs (new to me) that I've stumbled upon within the last few months. Great inspiration!

Hmmm...so many to choose from, but here are my choices:
Kisskus
Ka-Blog!
Cheeky Beaks
Berlin's Whimsy
Miss-Frugality
This Vintage Chica
Irish Sally Garden (aka An Irish Craftworkers Good Life)

5 comments:

Cami said...

Yeah, you found it! I had to run off before I had a chance to notify everyone yesterday. I didn't really mean for it to be a surprise, but I'm glad you're pleased! Have a "nice" day ;)

vintagechica said...

Thank you so much! I am flattered...hope to get to respond to it soon.

Blessings to you!

Amber said...

Beatrice--Thank you so much! It's very nice you thought of me... And now I'm off to meet the other nominees! -Amber

Miss Frugality said...

Oh how lovely!
I'm surprised but very pleased that you thought of me for this one.Thank you so much :-)

Irish Sallygardens said...

Wow, thank you. You just rescued my day ... first thing the van wouldn't start ... it chose today ... today hubby was to take van to do a course at the organic centre, then go and collect our next two piglets. He had to take the car with a make shift container which will hopefully hold aforementioned pigs in situ for an hours drive back to the farm! So the start of today was a little fraught!
But now? Now I have a lovely award which probably has the nicest badge design ever. x