Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Blur


Do you ever feel that your life is like a blur?

Mine does. Many times. The past few weeks meld together with this week, and I find it difficult to distinguish one week from another. I forget the day we're participating in... sometimes I forget to participate in it, enjoy it. Sometimes things are very clear and focused, and I can get a lot done, feel satisfied. And then there are other days when I feel that I'm both doing and watching someone else be me - it's surreal. Then of course there are other days that I end up so busy that I'm not really accomplishing anything.


But enough of that moping...


What we have been doing the past few weeks:
Trying to stay sane while schooling, schooling while not sane, visiting a corn maze, picking pumpkins, replacing windows in the house, attempting to reorganize, enjoying (finally) this cooler weather, piano lessons, co-op classes, not following recipes and being surprised with the results, (not necessarily good surprises, mind you)... the list goes on.

Mystery Cards Giveaway (look below) is closed. Although I only received 2 comments, I managed to give all the cards away (that was my intent wasn't it?). So, if you've left a comment, you will get a pack of cards in the mail (sorry for the delay)... just leave your name & where you'd like it sent.

2 comments:

Miss Frugality said...

Oh you have been busy!
The picture of the pink sky is incredible!

ellen said...

You have been busy! Life is a blur sometimes, isn't it?
Could you drop me an email and I could respond with an address for the cards?
Thanks!
ellen