Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feels Like Millions...


... Millions of Cats, that is. Well, not really. Only 7 more. I finished the free cats today. I ended up changing a few things:

Some are bit larger than the originals...

one is purple with dark fuchsia ears...

some are blue-gray but lean more towards the gray...

this one is yellow with darker green eyes...

one has stripes...

and this one has a different strap ~ a 'design' born out of necessity ~ I like the effect. I think I may use the effect again on some other purses/bags that I'm thinking of for the future. But for now, those of you who are expecting one to arrive on your doorstep, be on the lookout!

12 comments:

gina said...

Very cute!

ellen said...

Adorable little kitties! Can't wait.

scribbler said...

those eyes are brilliant!

Berlinswhimsy said...

Those are adorable and you are very ambitious & giving!!

Florence said...

What gorgeous kittens and I love your variations(almost essential for sanity when creating anything in numbers approaching double figures!) x

Kate said...

oh these are precious! how do i sign up for the freebie?

asnipofgoodness said...

These are so cute!!! Your work is amazing, you must be able to really crank them out!

Jessica said...

They are so cute!

Mirre said...

Wow, you've been busy...they're all sweet!

shannon said...

Hi Ellen! I just got my kitty in the mail. It is so cute, I love that soft wool and you did a beautiful job with all the details. I love it!

molly said...

we got our kitty in the mail yesterday!!! I LOOOVE it! I quickly hid it away in the closet for Mary's birthday.. She's going to love it! Thank you sooo much!!

Beata said...

Adorable!!