Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Meow!

We put the names of the comment-ers into a tiny basket, and my daughter drew forth:

Congratulations, Randi! Just email me with your information about where to send her. Thanks so much for everyone who commented - it's very encouraging to receive some feedback. Since I didn't get as many comment-ers, and so that you won't go away too disappointed...

...I decided to send the remainder of you your own cat too. Each will be unique. So, let me know your info as well, and the litter of kittens will go out to each of your homes as soon as I can finish them. Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! That's so generous of you, Ellen, thank you!! I'll send you my address. I'm intrigued with your "colorful idea", can't wait to see what it is ;)

shannon said...

That is so sweet of you Ellen! Thanks so much. I sent my address to your email address.

ellen said...

Oh, Ellen...thank you so much! I am so excited. What a thoughtful thing for you to do. I can't wait to see it.
Thanks many times over.

Jessica said...

That is so cool! Thanks so much...