Saturday, February 02, 2008

Where is my goose?


Where is my goose?, originally uploaded by pichurrayic.

Yesterday, I told my mom that I was going to spend today cleaning and shooting photos for Scent of Water's photo swap. Well, I didn't do a stitch of cleaning unless throwing in a load of laundry counts, but I did submit my photo (see at the very end of this post). I also ended up having to do a grocery-run, a paper run and of course, a thrift store run. I found among other goodies, some 'vintage' children's books.

I love the whimsical drawings like the see-thru fence (top photo) and the spider's web on the flowering bush,

the babies close at hand

this very graphic owl

and these huge eyes

Sort of reminds me of the lime in the glass.

1 comment:

deb said...

that book has some lovely illustrations.