Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Look! Look!


Woodland Sprite, originally uploaded by pichurrayic.

This past week was not very creative, and I was a bit mopey because of it. Not that it was a bad week for it was filled with birthdays and schooling and a visit to a park, NY-style pizza, dinner out at a seafood restaurant, and some time to relax. It was just sort of ho-hum on the crafty scale. Lots of ideas roaming the recesses of my mind, but nothing tangible as of yet.


So imagine my surprise~ Oooohhh! ~ when I visited one of my favorite blogs and found out that not only was I listed on the sidebar of her new blog, but my daughter's puppy was featured on it! Thank you, Cassi! It will certainly jump-start creativity again in our family.


So if you haven't already seen it, go over to Bella Dia's NEW blog. Go now. It's fun, creative and a good source for crafts for parents and children of all ages. Crafty ideas all in one spot. And what's neat about it is that if you're spotted by Cassi, you may be featured on The Crafty Crow. I think I'll be visiting often. The buttons above were designed by her daughter...creativity obviously runs in the family...


No comments: