Friday, March 28, 2008

Need A Clone


Well, not really, as I am against the idea of cloning, but when you have a to-do list that is growing daily and there's only one of you... Wouldn't it be nice? Imagine what you could get accomplished AND in only 1 day!

You could have your clones do things like:

Laundry

and cooking (the what's for dinner syndrome is solved!)

and tidying up

and going to the dentist...

and teaching school
(Shhh! Don't tell anyone ~ aren't homeschoolers to be continually
joyful about filling their children's minds and hearts with educating thoughts?
)


and giving overdue haircuts to long-haired boys

and moving large mounds of dirt into a future garden

and...

While the real you could enjoy doing things like:

Photographing more


and journaling ideas
(think I have enough? they're empty by the way...)


and implementing said ideas
(these are just stash pictures and I love the colors)

and reading

and...

Have a relaxing and creative weekend everyone!

6 comments:

skymring said...

good to see i'm not the only one having stacks and stacks of (blank) journals and notebooks! can't seem to stop buying them, i seem to forget or misplace the ones i already have. and there's always a great idea that needs to be written that makes me buy one. wish i had actually remembered to do it sometimes...

Allison Fouse said...

You should go and read this post:

http://andromeda.qc.ca/?p=1059

This reminds me of your particular musing today and I think that you would get a kick out of it. =)

beas barnslikheter said...

I so totally agree...a doublecloning even would make my world spin just the way I want to! :-)

Jessica said...

I would love it if I had someone who could do all of my "have to dos" and then I would just do my "want to dos". :o)

Cami said...

I *so* hear you. I dream of having a clone every day! There just never seems to be enough time to get it all done.

kawaii crafter said...

I'm so with you on this one.