Tuesday, April 22, 2008

17-22/30

17/30

Nothing much to report except trying to stay on top of all the nuttiness around here! Teaching only 2 more classes for co-op, changing our winter wardrobe into a spring one, getting ready for a short camping trip, trying to declutter...

18/30

Learning that I've bitten off more than I can chew, finding that there's food stuck between my teeth! Not giving up...

19/30

Attempting to finish schooling earlier than later, realizing that I'm not as young as I used to be...

20/30

Starting to beautify our front yard, dreaming about summertime vegetables...

21/30

Enjoying the rain as long as there's not too much...

22/30

Taking time out of a crazy schedule to watch some amazing bubbles...

3 comments:

ellen said...

Your photos are amazing..so beautiful.

Miss Frugality said...

Wonderful!!!
The bubbles are so beautiful and delicate and you've captured that perfectly.

cd&m said...

The bubbles are just wonderful!