Saturday, April 26, 2008

23-26/30

23/30
Stephanie Congdon Barnes' beautiful little handmade bird
came fluttering by my house last month.


24/30
loosely woven dishtowel


25/30

26/30
A favorite pair of earrings on a dusty bureau.


Almost done with the 30-Day Macro Challenge (keep wanting to call it micro challenge), but I have to admit that I'm 'cheating' a bit because, although the pictures have been taken only during the month of April, they haven't exactly been taken every single day in April. More like a bunch taken one day and then a pause followed by another bunch and then a pause... But I figure that's okay. It's been interesting and wonderful to see everyone's contributions.

4 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent post!
Thank you.

kristin said...

you just do it how it works best for you...it's not cheating.

love the earrings shot...because of the dust. it's funny that as i photograph things in my home i notice the dust that i didn't even know was there :)

randi---i have to say said...

Lovely photos! And I don't think you are cheating either!

The Shopping Sherpa said...

Definitely not cheating. Cheating is those people who have up to 43 photos in the pool (OK, I'm a tad jealous but I'm sticking to the rules)

:-)