Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lunch in the Mail

Look what arrived on my doorstep this afternoon! A lunchbox and goodies from my swap partner, Anna, from Sew What.

Within a few moments after photographing all the goodies, my children tried each type of candy.

Anna included some beads and buttons and fabric,

A tiny fork and 'bento' lunchbox with French words (my daughter was trying to translate),

She included a zippered change purse and a narrow drawstring bag. My children said I could use it for a water bottle or napkins or... I really like the size of the lunchbox and the inside pockets and hidden zipper. Lovely.

I especially like the embroidered words on the top of the bag. I guessed perhaps it says 'lunch' on one side and 'box' on the other (because of the # of letters). And I was right (checked the meaning of the words on her site).

So thank you, Anna! And thank you, Oh Fransson! for putting on this swap. It was fun.

5 comments:

Mcspannar said...

i'm so glad you like the lunch box!! the size really had me worried.... but the fact that it is just right has me :D from ear to ear here. now all i have to do is make one for the resident museling because she fell in love with that little bag....

Regina said...

ooOOooo. what a great package!! Full of lots of goodies. Fun swap, wasn't it!!

Jessica said...

Oh, fun stuff!

Anna said...

The embroidered words are my favorite part as well. Very fun!

kirsten said...

that is the coolest swap! i LOVE the bag and the bento box.