Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Robin's Merry Men - Part 2



Robin's Merry Men - Part 2, originally uploaded by pichurrayic.


Well the party was over in 90 minutes! Nice and quick! We had gorgeous weather and the kids had lots of fun. We had visits from Little John, Prince John and King Richard. Robin and his men tried to cross a river by fighting Little John with long sticks (pool tubes), decipher clues and complete archery events to gain more clues in hopes of finding Robin's loot. Then they enjoyed green lemonade and bullseye cupcakes made by my daughter. All in all a good day.

6 comments:

kirsten said...

that looks so great! and i'm ALL about the 90 minute party! planning one right now!

Cami said...

Looks like a great time! I love the theme and all the little things you did for it - the hats, the bags, the target cupcakes (very clever). We've had our share of themed parties as well and I know it's a lot of work, but, boy, they sure are fun! Great job!

Deirdre said...

What a great idea for a party! I love the bull's eyes cupcakes, especialy.

Beata said...

Amazing! So much fun!!Great job -- I know what you mean by a lot of work though....

perilloparodies said...

Why, it looks like a party I could have seen in a ritzy magazine. I would probably look at the pictures and say, "beautiful, but impossible for ME to do...sigh" anyhow, who knows, i might attempt something similar, though, one of these days. thanks for the inspiration and pictures to add to the detailed description (it is all in the details). :-) Wish i could be a kid again just to ask my mom for a party just like it...

fine little day said...

Makes me smile.