Tuesday, June 17, 2008

BTRS Swap & She's Getting Wild


A 2 hour Joann's visit, and we came home with a bag full. I bought fabric for my BTRS swap partner. I'm liking the color choices so much that I wished I had bought more. (Not that my fabric pile really needs to touch the ceiling or anything!) I hit the store on a good day - fabric, patterns & thread were on sale - I used lots of 50% coupons. Yippee.


My daughter decided on 3 fabrics for 3 new skirts (1 of which I'll sew; the other 2 she will attempt). And I have to say... she's getting a bit wild (for her) with one bright green batik pattern.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

gorgeous fabrics. love those stripes!

perilloparodies said...

i like that green material and the stripes. um, is that a pamphlet or a book talking about "Scherenschnitte" in the background? how is it?

Shimmy Shake said...

Oh how I wish we had a joann's - such great deals you happened upon. Your BTRS swap partner willbe lucky - those are lovely fabrics!