Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Playing Along


Meme, originally uploaded by pichurrayic.

I decided to play along with the Flickr Game that so many have posted. Click on the picture and you'll see my answers. Want to see the rules? Go here. Because I'm too busy with something else...

To-Do Today: Begin to Organize Craft Area

I've been procrastinating like mad about the craft area in our house (aka 'spider room' as the kids lovingly refer to it). If I didn't know better, I would have guessed that someone ransacked it while we were sleeping. Sigh. Seriously, it's no longer a creative spot (never really was since we moved here), and it's become a catch-all with piles of stuff. Presently, I'm thinking of 2 verbs that fit this scenario: dread & loathe. No, no! You tell me I should have a better attitude about it? I suppose so. At least my to-do list says begin to organize. Nothing about finishing, right? Enjoy your day. See you in about a year!

4 comments:

jess @ lost button studio said...

Organizing my workroom is on my list too. Good luck with your project!

amy t sharp of doobleh-vay said...

cool- we would so put number one to use!

Mirre said...

It seems that your craftroom is in the same state as mine, but I'm not brave enough to get sorting yet!

perilloparodies said...

I know that sentiment... Have a great day...