Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Winners are...

I've been sort of out of it the past few days. Although we did have a very nice lunch with friends on Monday which gave my mind a break, my thoughts have been reeling from homeschool planning for next year. Hence most of my time has been spent choosing and re-choosing curriculum and books, having conversations (arguments?) with myself, and gaining a headache in the process.


I thought I was all set, but you know what happens sometimes... something different catches your eye. Perhaps closing my eyes or turning away might be in order! That, and a large bottle of ibuprofen! But on with the winners. You certainly didn't come to hear me lament about learning and planning...

Thank you for all who left comments. I assigned numbers to everyone and had my youngest call out a number randomly. (He had no idea why I was asking him to pick a number.) This is whom he chose...

Boatload of Streamers goes to:
Blogger Bean said...

How fun! My daughter and I would love either prize if we win, we love party decorating!


Ladybug birthday supplies goes to:

Blogger rachel said...

Number 2 would be perfect for the party we have coming up!!My niece would be so pleased!


Just email me your info and I'll send it off. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Bean said...

Thanks so much, I know we'll have a ton of fun with them!!! <3

rachel said...

Thanks so much!! You can't imagine how well excited my niece will be! I emailed my info to you!

amy t sharp of doobleh-vay said...

love that photo of the light!!!!