Friday, August 15, 2008

Free Flowers


Anne & Parsley, originally uploaded by hurrayic.

This is all I could muster at the end of yet another busy week. Good, but busy. As I read through other blogs, I see that we're all in the same boat - wishing for more creative time yet having to fill home needs and new school needs right now, in this season of winding down and gearing up. So I leave you with a bouquet of free flowers to enjoy - Queen Anne's Lace growing wild in our backyard and parsley from my flowerpot.

Enjoy the weekend.

4 comments:

Mom2fur said...

That is so pretty! The colors are so bright and refreshing.

ellen said...

What a lovely bouquet. Such a nice way to start the weekend...though it will be a hot one here!

randi---i have to say said...

The flowers look great in the blue jar!

Kerstin said...

I wouldn't have recognized this for parsley, not even the flat variety. I love homemade bouquets like this, such a gorgeous photo, too!