Friday, August 01, 2008

Giving and Receiving In Motion

Here are my submissions for Megan's photoswap:

Water in Motion

During our tie-dyeing days, we watered the lawn with leftover colored water. My oldest threw a bucket of this aqua-colored water, and I attempted to catch it mid-air. I think I need a lot more practice!

Light in Motion

This is one that I took on the evening of July 4th. I had my youngest run around with a lit light saber to see the colored light dance. I think it becomes more like a modern-art abstract painting.


And these 'In Motion' photographs are what I received from my swap partner. Very beautiful. Thanks, Debi!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

albertapostcards said...

I love your light experiment -- so that's how you did it -- great idea. What lovely photos from your swap partner.

Paige said...

Those are some fabulous pictures - and beautiful photos from your partner!