Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clearing

Almost 30. 30 days since my last post. Hurrayic has been playing hookey for all that time?

Not quite. I wish. Starting up homeschool and co-op classes and engaging in home improvement projects (yes, we decided to flatten ceilings, paint walls and put in flooring right before school began again - literally the weekend before - what possessed us to do that?) has kept us working at a hectic pace. So much so, that my poor blog has suffered. I've taken few photographs and have nothing creative to share except for the home projects (I'll show you some pictures when I take them...)

But I'm beginning to feel the cloud lift from my head and some light filtering through my thoughts. I just had to take almost 30 days to reprioritize some things. Things which will hopefully help all areas - school, home, kids, craft, life.

7 comments:

ellen said...

It's good to hear from you. I was worried about you.
Your photos are beautiful and hope that they are a harbinger of a lovely fall for you.

Cami said...

Glad to see you're back! I've been on an unintended break as well, but I think mine's way longer than 30 ;) Hopefully, I'll get back on track soon as well.

a friend to knit with said...

so good to see you *light* up in my bloglines.
glad you are well.

Beata said...

Thanks for checking in -- life can be so full at times...hope it's all going well...

Paige said...

Welcome back!

suchthings.ca said...

Glad to see you photos! Have a great week!
Mary:)

Regina said...

aahhh, breathtaking!