Thursday, November 06, 2008

Craving Simplicity


Well, another month has passed. Many hours forgotten. Busy-ness seems to be my middle name. I am thankful for some simpler things though...

Enjoying good coffee: the homemade, freshly-ground, money-saving kind of coffee ...

Baking breads... banana, pumpkin and cranberry...

Recipe from this book. Try again? Not exactly... a little dry.

Celebrating my daughter's 14th birthday with a maple cake...

What's better than playing with something slimy?

Making 'gooey gunk' just for fun. Recipe from this book.

I'm hoping to set some time aside to make more of these, and finish the sweater that I began months ago. Maybe squeeze in some time for more creative endeavors.

5 comments:

ellen said...

Missed you! So glad that you are back. Take care.

michael foster said...

I almost fainted when I saw a new post. :)

Hurrayic said...

Very funny, Michael!

Connie said...

Dear Ellen,

I love the photos you post--they always look good enough to eat.

a friend to knit with said...

simple. sweet. and everything in between..
hope your daughter had a lovely day.