Monday, January 12, 2009

1: blue

Although I wasn't able to officially join in Color Week,
I thought I'd post some appropriate shots.


Our weekend sped by. Gone too quickly.
But I did get some of my to-do's checked off:
the libraries thanked me for my support
reading (looking at pictures) occurred in some format
the new light found its home (although the color of the new fluorescent bulb leaves something to be desired)
fresh air was acquired (walking from car to store and store to car has to count for something)
spending time with the kids and hubby occurred as well (although some might argue as to the amount of time spent)

I didn't get to organization (unless laundry counts) or to making a list of knitting projects, but we did have a nice dinner with friends on Sunday. Very relaxing. So all in all... a good ending and beginning.

2 comments:

sulu-design said...

Gorgeous blues! Thanks for stopping by and visiting mine. I hope you'll continue along with the rest of color week.

handmadelove said...

I love the pictures for Blue, that you posted! The first one makes me feel at peace!